Want To Know Which Brand Of HCG Is The Best?
Searching for the best brand of HCG can be difficult. Almost all of them claim to be the best, the fastest working, the safest and on and on. Deciding which one will actually work the best for you can be quite an unpleasant task. We have done quite a bit of research on the popular brands of HCG oral drops and our results are quite surprising. Many that claim to be HCG homeopathic drops do not actually contain any form of the HCG hormone. Others are simply ineffective, not safe, or do not have any form of customer support or guarantees. Of course it would take you hours of research to find all of this out on your own.
At HCGDropsOnline.com we have done the research for you and compiled our list of the best HCG brands on the market. We have broken down each brand and rated them using criteria that is the most helpful when deciding which brand to use. The criteria we used in our rating is as follows:
- Overall Rating - This is the overall score of the product based on all factors.
- Company Reputation - Based off of the company's reputation and popularity.
- Customer Support - How well the company handles their customer support and how easy it is to get in touch with them.
- Safety - This is how safe the product is and if it was manufactured under safe conditions.
- Quality of Ingredients - This rating is determined by the quality level of ingredients used by the company.
- Effectiveness - How fast acting and effective the product is.
- Guarantee - Whether they have a money back guarantee or not and what are the terms.
- Best Price - The best online price for the product.
2014's Best Selling HCG Drops
- YourHCG is a combination of HCG drops and a diet plan. When on the YourHCG plan, you take HCG hormone six times per day. It is easy to administer by placing the drops under your tongue. YourHCG also provides you with over 200 recipes that you can use to still eat tantalizing food but keep your calorie count lower.
- Your HCG is made in the USA in an FDA approved lab. You know you are getting a quality, safe product to use for your diet program.
- For those who are a little doubtful of the HCG diet but still want to try YourHCG, you can do it for 30 days with no risk. YourHCG offers a 30 day money-back guarantee. You have to pay attention to the fine print in order to take advantage of the guarantee, however. YourHCG requires that you keep a detailed journal of all the foods, drinks, and cosmetic products you used over the 30 days.
- The HCG 1234 program does not only reduce weight; it also adjusts your metabolism, lessening your tendency to retain fat. With a healthy diet, you can keep the unwanted pounds off for good.
- While other brands demand a rigorous 500-calorie diet, HCG 1243 is the only product that allows up to 1200 calories a day. Because Individuals have varying weight-loss goals, lifestyles and health concerns, they can choose a program that fits them best.
- It's suitable for men and women. The active ingredient is the HCG1234 complex formula. It contains L- Ornithine, L- Carnitine, L- Glutamine, L- Arginine, iacin, Pygeum, Beta-alanine, Rhodiola, Maca and Astralagus. It does not contain any form of HCG and is hormone-free.
What Is HCG? Where Does It Come From? And How Does It Work?
These are some really great questions and you may have been wondering what the answers are regarding HCG. You might also already have a general idea of what the HCG diet is all about but might be a little unclear on the details. Well, there is no such thing as a dumb question and it is important to be educated about a diet product and method of dieting before starting. It's important to know where it comes from and how it works, it's also important to know a little about the history of this weight loss program also.
What Exactly Is HCG?
The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG for short, is actually a human hormone that males and females both produce. Although males produce this hormone it is produced in large quantities by pregnant women. This hormone has a significant effect on the mother and the fetus. The HCG hormone is essential in helping the fetus develop and grow despite what the mother does. HCG communicates with an area of the brain called the Hypothalamus, the HCG basically tells the hypothalamus to make sure the fetus receives enough nutrition to grow even if the mother does not eat enough. So if the mother consumes very little or not enough nutrients then because of the HCG the hypothalamus will tell the body to start burning abnormal, or excess, fat to provide the fetus what it needs to develop.
How Was HCG Developed Into A Weight Loss Program?
A little over 50 years ago a British endocrinologist, Dr. A.T.W. Simeons, was working on a way to help adolescent young men that had issues with low testosterone levels. He was testing the HCG hormone on them and observed that they were losing excess belly fat and slimming down. He discovered that the HCG had a positive effect on the hypothalamus gland which was responsible for regulating abnormal fat levels. After many more years of study he developed a diet plan that would go along with taking the HCG hormone. While taking HCG and while following the strict diet plan that he created, he noticed people were able to lose an average of 1 - 2 pounds per day in a safe manner. The HCG was administered through injections and people have been losing weight with HCG injections while following the diet for decades.
Development of HCG Oral Drops
Sometime in the 2000's the HCG drops were developed and the HCG weight loss program became extremely popular. These oral drops are much easier to take compared to the injections. The injections usually have to be administered at a clinic and can cause irritation at the injection site such as redness, swelling and discomfort. They are also very expensive ranging anywhere from $300 - $500 for one cycle. The HCG oral drops however, are very easy to administer and can be taken anywhere. The drops do not have any negative side effects because they use a safe homeopathic formula and the price is usually only somewhere around $70 - $150 depending on how many bottles you order. The best thing about the drops is that they turned out to be just as effective as the injections. With all the added benefits of the HCG drops this weight loss program became very popular in the last few years.
How Does The Actual Diet Work?
Now that we know quite a bit about HCG and where it came from let's take a look at how the actual diet program works.
The HCG weight loss program involves taking HCG and following a strict low calorie diet for about 21 - 41 days. The whole diet cycle is actually broken into 3 main sections or phases. The main phase is the 2nd phase which is known as the diet phase or low calorie phase. This 2nd phase is where people lose most of their abnormal body fat.
Phase 1 - Loading Phase
This phase only lasts between 2 - 3 days. It involves consuming a high amount of calories and fats before taking the HCG and before the low calorie diet begins. Many people enjoy this phase because they are allowed to eat whatever they want. In fact, it is actually encouraged that they eat more than they are used to. Although they are allowed to eat anything, it is recommended that they eat healthy fats such as nuts, avocado, beef, cheese etc. The point of this phase is to build up a supply of fats so that the body does not slip into starvation mode once the low calorie phase begins. Think of it as being similar to what a bear does before going into hibernation.
Phase 2 - Low Calorie Phase
This is the real heart of the HCG diet program. This phase lasts around 3 - 5 weeks. This is the part where you will be confined to eating only 500 calories per day and the dieter can only eat HCG approved foods. One might think that they would lose weight regardless of taking HCG if they are only allowed to consume 500 calories per day. This is true, but that weight would be muscle and important fat levels that shouldn't be lost. The HCG tells the body to burn abnormal and excess fat levels while on a low calorie diet and not to burn muscle and structural fat levels. So taking HCG is essential while on such a low calorie diet otherwise consuming only 500 calories might not be safe. The HCG approved foods are mostly composed of meats, vegetables and fruit. During this phase the dieter will usually lose around 1 - 2 pounds per day. It is also recommended that little or no exercise be done in this phase.
Phase 3 - Maintenance Phase
This phase lasts just 3 weeks. During this phase the dieter will stop taking the HCG hormone and will increase their diet to around 1200 calories per day. Also, there will be more food options available but it is still recommended to avoid starchy and sugary foods. This phase eases the dieter back into their normal diet and the dieter may also begin to add exercise into their daily routines. The dieter may still lose weight during this phase but not as drastically as phase 2.
After phase 3 is complete the diet is over. People that have a lot of weight to lose may want to do another cycle of the HCG diet after an additional 3 weeks of time has elapsed from the end of phase 3. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle after the diet is over by eating healthy and getting regular exercise.